Application Support Analyst
As an Application Support Analyst, your job will be to offer customer support to all Employees, Consumers, and Partners for all Business and Internal applications. Our customers are located primarily in India and North America region and we are expanding to other global locations. In this role, you will gain a deep knowledge of both the applications you support and the technologies used to run our applications. You will handle complex issues via various communication channels, respond to customer problems in a clear, concise, and timely manner and find smart solutions to mitigate the issues. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include reviewing outstanding issues, resolving them, and hand-offs of critical issues to the next shift while ensuring excellent communication.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Help resolve technical queries and software issues for the customer quickly and efficiently
- Obtain all the information necessary in order to resolve a customer software and technical query
- Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution
- Collaborate with internal teams to address customer inquiries and escalate when required
- Own the customer queries from start to finish; communicate with customers regularly on issue status
- Recommend improvements on existing processes based on the experience gain from customer queries
- Translate Customer issues into application features
Skills and Qualification needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English
- Complex problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail.
- 2 – 4 years experience in the area of Application and/or Customer support.
- 2 – 4 years experience in supporting applications developed with Node.js, Python.
- 1 – 2 years experience in Unix Systems, Python, SQL, and scripting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under pressure and frequently changing priorities.
- Eagerness to learn and acquire new skills is preferred.
- Previous experience in high availability / mission-critical application support.
- Strong knowledge in ITIL practices in the area of Incident, Change, and Problem management.
- Experience with Cloud-based environment (AWS).