Full Stack Developer
Looking for a 4 – 6 years full-stack Developer responsible for our product.
Your primary focus will be to implement a complete end to end back-end and user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
You will develop an artistic design using UX/UI tools and with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help with regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output.
You will develop back-end application and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
– Responsible for the design and development of new products/ features.
– Duties include participating in all activities necessary to take action for a feature/product from concept to production, including, design, implementation, validation, and troubleshooting production issue.
– Developing technical specifications, participating in design/code reviews, architecture reviews, creating test cases and test plans.
– Working in Agile environment that is challenging and constantly evolving.
– Coordination with other teams and resolve queries/dependencies proactively
– Provide timely and proactive updates to the stakeholders
Must have –
– Proficient in design and developing Java, Spring boot, RESTful APIs, API Gateway, and MySql Database.
– Hands-on programming and micro services development experience, especially using Spring Boot, Java, Spring Eureka Micro Services with strong focus on quality, scalability and high performance
– Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular 8 best practices and delivering a complete front end application.
– Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
– Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
– Developing application codes and completing unit tests in Angular, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
– Experience in creating build pipeline and deploying code in AWS/Azure/GCP
– Demonstrable experience practicing Technical Design methodologies, CI/CD framework
– Knowledge of asynchronous transactions, event driven pattern
– Hands-on with RDS like MySql
– Experience in performance tuning, resolving scalability related issues at server side.
– Fixing defects out of unit test and system test results.
– Ensuring to create check-in of code in Git and/or Bitbucket repositories
– Ensuring to create and manage the Sprint planning and Defects using Jira
– Strong understanding of design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
Nice to have –
– Hands on with messaging systems, like Flask, RabbitMQ, Celery, any other message broker
– Experience in Containerization Technologies – Docker, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch
– Ensuring high performance on mobile and web app.
– Conducting performance tests.
– Workflow between the graphic and the Angular code.
– Working along with the design team
– Cooperating and working with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
– Communicating with external web services
– Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
– Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
– Experience with Git and Bitbucket repositories
– Experience with Jira for Sprint planning and Defects
– Writing extensive unit tests using automated testing tasks
– Creating end to end test suites for all components, and running them with Junit/Mosquito (or a well-reasoned alternative)
– Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
– Experience in typescript based chart software
– Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
– Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
– Creating custom, general use modules, and components that extend the elements and modules of core Angular
– Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating Rest API in JS for using a custom wrapper around resource
– Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets